In Japan Edition, to apply Tegata Receivables on an Invoice, perform the following:
1. Navigate to Transactions > Sales > Create Invoices > Lists.
2. Select the related invoice where Tegata (status = Open) is to be applied. (e.g. 100)
3. Navigate to Transactions > Sales >Receive Tegata.
4. Enter necessary information like posting period and date.
5. Select the Customer name on Step 1.
6. Enter Amount (i.e. 100)
7. Enter Tegata Number (e.g. 123)
8. Enter Maturity Date (e.g. Oct 10, 2011)
9. Navigate to Transactions > Customers > Accept Customer Payments.
10. Select the Customer on Step 1.
11. On Apply tab and Credits subtab, click on Tegata and apply to the unpaid Invoice.
12. Click Save.