To check shipping cost in UPS website, perform the following:
1. Login to UPS website to get real time rate. https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
2. Click Detailed Time and Cost.
3. Enter the zip code where items are shipped from and shipped to.
4. If it will be sent to a residential address, mark Residential Address, otherwise, mark Commercial Address. Note that shipping to residential address is more expensive.
5. Enter the number of package shipment.
6. Choose My Packaging if a default package is set on Setup > Accounting > Shipping > Packages tab.
7. Enter the weight of the order (weight of item + weight of package).
8. On Package Dimensions, enter the dimension set for the package on Setup > Accounting > Shipping > Packages tab. If dimension is unknown, the standard UPS dimension is 12 x 12 x 3. (Actual dimensions/weight provides more accurate cost.)
9. If Insure Packages on Setup > Accounting > Shipping is marked, enter the amount on Declare Value box.
10. Mark I will drop off my prepaid package(s) at a UPS location, or give my package(s) to my UPS driver.
11. Mark Yes on Do you have a Daily Pickup?
12. Click Next to generate the real time rate.