1. Go to Report > Inventory > Inventory Valuation > Customize Summary.
2. Go to Edit Columns.
3. Add the column Quantity On Hand : Quantity On Hand and set an Alternate Date range.
4. To add another column for another month, repeat step 3.
5. Uncheck the Add % of Total Column if the customer does not want to see this column.
6. In case that the customer wants to have the inventory values as well, you can add the column Quantity On Hand : On Hand Value and set the Alternate Date Range.
7. Save or Preview the report.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Create a report to show the Quantity on hand and Inventory values per month
Customize the Inventory Valuation Report with the following steps: