Headers are used in CSV files for importing into Netsuite to map the correct fields to their corresponding data fields in NetSuite.
To make sure that the headers display in the Mapping Screen, remove any special character in the header and header labels should all be in one row:
1. Right click on the CSV file.
2. Select Open With and select Notepad.
3. Look for any header that has a special character (e.g. (, ),*, [, ], etc.)
4. Remove the special character.
5. Save the file.
Using Microsoft Excel:
1. Open the CSV file in Excel.
2. Double click on each header and make sure none of them has a word on the next line or cell.
3. Look for any header that has a special character (e.g. (, ),*, [, ], etc.) and remove the special character.
4. Save the file.