Users may observe that on Item records, the Last Modified Date in Saved Searches is different from the latest date reflected on System Notes. To reconcile, consider the following:
- Not all changes made on the item record is reflected on the System Notes hence, whatever date that shows in the Search results as Last Modified Date is the latest date that a change is made on the item record regardless if it registers on the system notes or not. For example, changes on Price Level other than Base Price do not register on the System Notes.
- To create a search that reflects changes made on the item as shown in the Systems Notes, perform the following:
- Navigate to Reports > Searches > All Saved Searches > New
- Click Item
- On Criteria tab and Standard subtab, set System Notes Fields : Date : Select the Date Range
- On Results tab and Columns subtab, set System Notes Fields : Date
- On Available Filters tab, set System Notes Fields : Date > Show in Filter Region = Yes