- User creates a saved search and includes a custom field of Type= Decimal into the Results
- Instead of seeing multiple decimal places, e.g. 8.23656597451, user wants to limit the result to up to two decimal places only (e.g. 8.24)
1. Edit the saved search.
2. Remove the custom field under the Results tab.
3. Add Formula (Currency) field.
4. In the Formula column click on the little square. In the Field field select the custom field and click Set.
5. Click Save & Run.
Note: The same thing can be applied to custom fields. If the user wants to limit the number of decimal places in the custom field, use Currency type instead of Free Form-Text/Decimal.