To populate an online customer form with existing data a user needs to publish an online customer form to the customer center so the form pulls data from the customer record. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup > Marketing > Online Customer Forms > New > Default Form Template.
a. In the Screen fields tab, add all needed fields.
b. In the Set Up Workflow tab, set Handle Duplicate Records to Update the first record created.
c. Make any other required adjustments to the form.
d. Click Save.
2. Navigate to Lists > Website > Tabs > New.
a. Select Presentation Tab for type.
b. Enter a label for this tab.
c. In the Audience Restrictions tab , select Customer Center for Roles.
d. Uncheck the Display in Web Site checkbox.
e. Click Save.
3. Navigate to Lists > Website > Publish Forms > New.
4. Select Customer Form.
5. Enter a name for this form.
6. In the Customer Form field, select Customer Form created in Step 1.
7. Uncheck the Display in Web Site checkbox.
8. In the Site Category field , select the Presentation Tab created in Step 2.
9. Make any other required adjustments to the form.
10. Click Save.
11. View any customer with access to the Customer Center specified in Step 2.
a. Navigate to Lists > Relationships > Customers.
b. View a Customer with login access.
c. Select the System Information tab > Access subtab then click Login as Customer link.
12. View the custom web site tab created in Step 2.
13. Click the online customer form link.
14. Online Customer Form displays with data populated from customer record.