There may be an instance when users misprint USPS postage labels via Endicia and later request for a refund.
Upon confirmation of the validity of the unused postage and adherence to applicable Endicia and USPS policies, Endicia will credit the active customer's account according to the refund policy. (Please see https://www.endicia.com/Support/RefundPolicy/ )
To request postage refund, users must perform the following:
- Login to Endicia Postage account (https://www.endicia.com/Account/LogIn/ ) and enter account ID and password.
- Select Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- Select the search Select refunds from all transactions option and enter the print date for the refund item.
- Locate the refund item in the refundable transactions list page and select the Add to Request check box.
- Click Preview Refund Request.
- Click Submit Refund Request.
- Click Submit on the next page after you read the refund agreement.
The refund request should indicate that it was processed electronically and requires no further action on the part of the user.
Note: Items that are eligible for the Electronic or Tracking Audit refunds are refunded and credited to users postage account 14 days after the date of printing or the day after the refund request, whichever is later. Physical Proof refunds are refunded after processing refund requests which usually are within 1-2 weeks of receipt, but no earlier than 14 days after printing.
Note: For refunding account closeouts or termination of account, Endicia will credit an active user's account or issue a check equal to 100% of the value of the applicable postage face value for unused postage at the time of closing an account.