Users create the product feed to generate a list of items that they can upload to various shopping comparison engines. Some would like to show All Categories where an Item is displayed.
To display the List of Categories, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches.
2. Edit or create a new item saved search.
3. Navigate to the Criteria tab > Standard subtab.
4. In the Filter column, select Formula (Text).
5. In the Saved Item Search popup window, add the following to the Formula field:
6. In the Formula (Text) dropdown, select "does not contain" and enter "Related Items for" in the field.
7. Click Set and then click Add.
8. Set a result for the saved search. Navigate to the Results Tab.
9. In the Columns subtab > Field column, select Category and click Add.
10. Click Save.