When a custom Advanced Partner Center (APC) role created from scratch is assigned to a partner record, NetSuite deducts such access from the Advanced Partner Center licenses provisioned for the account.
1. Navigate to Setup > Company > View Billing Information. Take a screenshot of the Billing Information page.
2. Create a new role by navigating to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles > New.
3. Select Advanced Partner Center from the Center Type drop-down field.
4. Assign random permissions and level of access.
5. Mark the Partner Role checkbox.
6. Click Save.
7. Create a new partner record via Lists > Relationships > Partners > New. Under Access tab, add the newly-created APC role from Step 2.
8. Click Save.
9. Navigate to Setup > Company > View Billing Information. Note that the Current Used Qty column for Advanced Partner Center licenses increased by one.