- User has Permission for Entities
- User does not see the Merge button when viewing Entity A
- The button is available for Administrators when viewing the same entity record
In order to perform record merge, the user's role must have Full Access Level to the following Permissions:
- Entity (e.g. Customers, Contacts, etc.)
- Duplicate Entity Management
To add these permissions:1. As Administrator navigateto Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
2. Editthe Role.
3. Under Permissionstab > Lists subtab, add:
- Customer = Full
- Duplicate Entity Management = Full
4. Click Save.