Create a search of all users or employees which only have employee center type role
The number of Employee Center users indicated in the account provisioning tab of a NetSuite customer record, refers to those users which only have Employee center role assigned to them. The customer wants to know who those users are by creating a saved search.
1. Navigate to List > Employees > Employees > Search
2. Click on Create Saved Search button
3. In the Criteria tab > Standard subtab : add field
- Log in Access = is True
4. In the Criteria tab > Summary subtab : add field
- Summary Type = Maximum, Field = Role > is > Enter name of the employee center role (E.g. Employee Centre)
5. In the Results tab > Columns subtab
- Remove all the fields except for Name and Email and then put summary type Group
6. Click on Save & Run.