Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.2. Create the custom Transaction Line Field:
- Label = Journal Entry #
- Type = Integer Number
- Store Value = T
- Applies To = Sale, Journal
3. Click Save.
4. Navigate to Transactions > Sales > Enter Sales Order.
Note: The newly created field is listed under the Sublist Fields as expected.
5. Navigate to Transactions > Financial > Make Journal Entries. Notice that the newly created field is missing.
To resolve it:
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms.
2. Edit the preferred Journal Entry form.
3. Under Screen Fields tab > Lines subtab, locate the custom Transaction Line Field in question and mark the Show checkbox corresponding to it.
4. Click Save.