Reporting > Reports with Location/Department/Class/Customer dropdowns: When customized for the second time, report with Location/Department/Class/Customer filter set to multiple values loses all values for this filter except one.
- Reports > Financial > Customize Report.
- Filters > Retain Report Component > Field = Location/Department/Class > Value = All.
- Click on the Budget and Financial Folder on the left pane > Open Location/Department/Class Subfolder > choose Name > enter the multiple values for this classification
- Preview/Save Report.
- Change the date range > refresh > this should still show only the information for the department/class/locations that we selected in the filters.
- You can double-check by choosing Column = Department/Class/Location > choose any date range > refresh.
This is the workaround for Enhancement 82678.