1. Navigate to the Custom Search portlet where users want the search results to display in graphical format
2. Toggle through the drop down arrow icon of the Custom Search portlet located in its upper right hand.
3. Select Edit from the drop down list. Users are redirected to the Search details after clicking Edit
4. Navigate to Results tab and locate the Output Type field and from the drop down list, select Graph.
5. Click Save button. The Custom Search portlet now displays the results in graphical format
Note: The process may be used as an alternate solution in lieu of certain custom Report Snapshots that cannot be displayed in graphical format especially when the x and y axis variables of the Snapshot may involve custom fields.
Post a Comment