Adjust Inventory Worksheet without bin numbers will remove bins that were previously assigned to the adjusted items. Create a saved search to identify these bins.
1. Navigate to List> Saved Searches> New> Transaction.
2. On the Criteria tab> Standard sub tab> set the following:
- Inventory Details fields…> Bin Number> select is none of –none-
- Type = Inventory Worksheet
- Date = enter the transaction date of the last Adjust Inventory Worksheet entered for the item.
3. Navigate to Results tab> Sort By = Item.
4. On the Columns subtab> Click on the Remove All button and add the following:
Field | Summary Type | Function
Number | Group
Item | Group
Inventory Detail Fields…> Bin Numbers | Group
Inventory Detail Fields…> Quantity | Minimum | Absolute Value.
5. Enter Search Title and click on Save & Run button.