2. Create any type of Search > Public = F.
3. Under the Email Tab, set Send Emails According to Schedule = T.
4. Under Specific Recipients, add another Employee.
5. On the Schedule Tab, set it as Daily Event.
6. The other User receives the Search Email Alert and clicks on the View Results link, however, it directs to the Search Time Out Error page.
The reason behind this is because the user does not really have access to the actual search. But is able to receive the Search Email Alert since the user was added as one of the Specific Recipients. To resolve this, let owner or Administrator of the Saved Search log in and edit the Search and set it as Public = T or add the user as part of the Audience.
Post a Comment