To be able to add % of Gross Profit Column in an Income Statement report follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Reports > Financial > Income Statement > Customize Summary.
2. You will be redirected to the Financial Report Builder.
3. On the Edit Layout link, select the Gross Profit section and set the Marker field to Net Income.
4. You will get a notice saying "A marker cannot be set for more than one row at a time. If you set this marker on this row, its previous setting on the Income row will be removed. Are you sure you want to continue?"
5. Hit OK.
6. On the Edit Columns link, mark the Add % of Income Column box.
7. Assign a descriptive report name.
8. Hit Save.
Post a Comment