If an employer has an employee who does not have a bank account or who is located outside of the
NetSuite payroll system recognizes
The pay card information is entered into NetSuite like a regular Savings/Checking account. To enter the pay card information, please follow the steps below (using classic interface):
1. Navigate to List > Employees > Employees
2. Click on Edit beside the employee name
3. Click on the ACH/Direct Deposit tab
4. Enter the pay card information
6. Update the payroll information through the Setup > Payroll > Update Payroll Information Screen
Note: All errors on the To Resolve tab are to be resolved to successfully run payroll.
7. Like a regular savings/current account, the pay card undergoes prenoting. The process may take 1 to 5 days. Payroll user is recommended to update payroll information the following day or up to the 5th day to check the status.
Note: Please contact NetSuite Customer Support if account is not prenoted after 5 days.
Post a Comment