1. Navigate to Lists > Accounting > Items. Click on Filters and select an Item Type.
2. On the Items list, click the first line item either under the Display Name or Description column.
3. Press the Control or Shift key and click on each item to be deleted under the same column. A broken/dotted line would then appear.
4. Under the New column, point the cursor to the pencil icon on any line item and hit Delete Record.
5. Hit OK button on the pop-up message confirming for the deletion of the selected items.
6. Wait for a few seconds especially if there are too many line items.
7. If one or more of the selected items to be deleted has child record, a pop-up message will be shown. Hit OK button to continue.
Note: Only items without child record will be deleted.
Post a Comment