Thursday, December 13, 2018
Merging Records Merges All Transactions to the Customer Selected in the Merge Into Field
1. Navigate to List > Relationships > Customers > New.
2. Enter all the mandatory fields> Name it as Customer A > Save.
3. On the same record, navigate to Sales > Transactions > Click New Sales Order.
4. On the New Sales Order page, enter all the mandatory fields > select an Item > Save.
5. Go back to the Customer record > Edit > Click Merge.
6. On the Merge Customer page, select a customer in the Merge Into field > Save.
7. A pop-up opens with the following message: This action is irreversible. Are you sure you want to merge these entities?> Click OK.
8. Check the Sales Order that got created under Customer A and notice that it now takes the name of the Customer selected in the Merge Into field.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment