A. Make sure that Withholding Tax Types is set up with Liability/Purchase Tax Account and Asset/Sales Tax Account.
1. Navigate to Setup > Withholding tax > Tax Types
2. Click the Tax Type
3. Define Liability/Purchase Tax Account and Asset/Sales Tax Account
4. Click Save
B. These Tax accounts should be available for the subsidiary selected on the Vendor Record
1. List > Acccounting > Accounts
2. Click Edit next to the tax account
3. Make sure that the correct subsidiary is selected on the Subsidiary field.
Post a Comment