Just like other information from the item record, UPC Code is not visible on invoices, sales orders, etc. Users can create a custom Transaction Line field that will source the value of UPC Code from the item record.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New.
2. Enter a value for Label. E.g. UPC Code.
3. Set Type as Free-Form Text.
4. Put a checkmark for Store Value.
5. Under the Applies To tab, put a checkmark for Sale Item or whichever is applicable.
6. On the Display tab, set the Display Type to Disabled (optional).
7. Under Sourcing & Filtering, select Item for Source List and UPC Code for Source From fields.
8. Click Save.