By default, customer's company name, if there is any, will not be printed as part of the Sales Order form. Users may create a custom body field that will source the Company Name from the Customer record.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Body Fields > New.
2. Enter value for the Label field. E.g. Company Name
3. Set Type to Free-Form Text.
4. Put a checkmark for Store Value.
5. Under Applies To tab, put a checkmark for Sale or whichever applicable.
6. On the Display tab, select Main for the Subtab field.
7. Under Sourcing & Filtering, select Customer for Source List and Company Name for Source From fields.
8. Click Save.
Users may want to print this field as part of the Body on the printed transaction or may just want to add it directly on the PDF Layout so they can move it freely on the form.
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Form PDF Layouts.
2. Click Edit for the preferred Transaction Layout Form.
3. Click Add Custom Element button.
4. Add Element window will appear. Under the Choose Element(s) list, select the field created above (Company Name).
5. Click OK.
6. Move the field to where you want to print it and once decided, click Save.