- Using Non-Employee Center (i.e. Administrator) role:
- Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
- View Employee Center role > Permissions tab > Transactions sub tab.
- User is only given permission = Create or View for the following:
- Expense Report
- Purchase Order
- Track Time
- Login using Employee Center role
- User can view the following in the Employee Center - Home Links portlet:
- Approve Expense Reports
- Approve Time
- Approve Purchase Request
- Administrator does not wish for user to view the Approve links in the Employee Center role
This is bydesign in NetSuite.
- The Approve links show up in the Employee Center role once an employee is tagged as either one of the following in the Employee record > Human Resources tab of another employee (subordinate):
- Expense Approver
- Purchase Approver
- Time Approver
- These Approve links will not show up in the Employee Center if the employee is no longer an Expense Approver, Purchase Approver and Time Approver and has never been a supervisor of any another employee.
- User will not be able to remove the Approve links in the Employee Center role as long as that employee has been a supervisor of another employee.
- Subordinate's employee record > Human Resources tab > Supervisor_Change Hist. sub tab may be used to verify this detail.
Post a Comment