A custom Online Price Level cannot be deleted if it is setup as a default Price Level on the Web Site. The user can do the following to delete the Price Level.
1. Change the default Price Level on the Web Site
- Navigate to Setup > Site Builder > Set Up Web Site
- Click Edit beside the Web Site name.
- On the Setup tab > Multi-Site Settings > Price Level > change the default price level to another one.
- Click Save.
2. Delete the Price Level
- Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Lists
- Type = Price Level
- Click Edit on the Price Level
- Click Actions > Delete