Note: Users must prepare a CSV file with the following details:
- Internal ID of the Contact records to be updated
- Internal ID of the Customer records associated to the Contacts
- intended Role for the contacts
1. Navigate to Lists > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
2. Import Type = Relationships.
3. Record Type = Customers and Contacts Together.
4. Select the CSV file.
5. Click Next.
6. Set Data Handling = Update.
7. Click Next.
8. In the field mapping page, map the following fields:
Customer Internal ID <=> map to the Internal ID in the Customer Folder
Contact Internal ID <=> map to Internal ID in the Contact Folder
Role <=> map to the Attached Role in the Contact Folder
9. Click Next.
10. Click Run.