1. Navigate toFixed Assets > Searches > Depreciation Monthly Report.
2. Click the Editthis Search button.
3. Click the Resultstab.
4. Under the Columnssub tab, click the dropdown and look for "AssetFields…". A small window will appear and under the Asset Field dropdown, select Department.Click Add.
This will appear under the Results tab as "Asset :Department".
4. Click Save Asor Preview button.
However, the report is locked in 2017.2 version of Fixed Asset Management Bundle. You may create a saved search as follows;
1. Navigate to Lists > Searches > Saved Searches > New
2. Select FAM Depreciation History
3. Under Criteria tab, add the following under Standard Subtab;
- Transaction Type is Depreciation
- Date is within this Month or as desired
- Alternate Method is none
- Schedule is false
4. Under Results tab, set the following;
- Sort By = Asset : ID
- Output Type = Report
5. Still under Results tab, add the following:
- Asset : ID
- Asset : Name
- Transaction Amount
- Depreciation Posting Reference
- Posting Reference
- Asset: Department
6. Save & Run