1. Login as Administrator.
2. Navigate to Transactions > Quota/Forecast > Establish Quota > List.
- View Sales Reps 1 and Sales Reps 2 both have Quotas with Total of 100,000 each.
- Department, Class and Location = Blank.
- Team Quota = True.
3. Go to Home Dashboard.
- Click Personalize button.
4. Personalize Dashboard menu:
- Select Report Snapshots
5. A Report Snapshot portlet will be added:
Select Setup Snapshot dropdown = select Sales Managers By Forecast Hierarchy Level = select (E.g 4th Level) Click Save
6. Sales Managers By Forecast (Date Range: This Month) portlet will be displayed
- Date Range = select This Year
Actual Result: Administrator notices that Quota column displays Team Total = (E.g. 200,000). However both Sales Reps 1 and Sales Reps 2 corresponding quota are blank.
This is caused by the Sales Rep has set Team Quota = True.
Solution is to edit the Sales Rep's Quota and set Team Quota = False, this will display individual Sales Rep Quota in the report.
There is no indication in Help Center topics "Establishing a Quota" or "Team Quotas" that when selecting Team Quota for a Sales Person will it reflect the amount only in the Total.