There is no problem when a credit card used in processing payment for an order is issued outside USA for as long as it is one of the major Credit Cards accepted by CyberSource such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and the likes.
The problem is when an error is referring to the address, specifically the Zip Code. However, customer's address doesn't have a Zip Code. This is true for some addresses outside USA (i.e. Hong Kong). Countries such as Hong Kong do not have Zip Code.
1. Go to the customer record.
2. Edit the customer's address.
3. Set Zip Code = 0 rather than leaving it blank.
4. Check all other details in the customer's address.
5. Click Save.Note: Create payment transaction for this customer. The credit card transaction should go through.
Post a Comment