Why Customer On Hold Warning not Prompting when Customer's Credit Hold is set to Auto.
Set up the following Accounting Preferences:
· Client Credit Limit = Warn Only
· Credit Limit Includes Orders = True
· Days Overdue for Warning/Hold = 45 (select any number for your own sample)
· Customers have overdue orders of 45 (select any number for your own sample) days or more.
· Customers have already reached their assigned limits.
Result: When you create sales orders for customers with Credit Hold set to 'On' they automatically prompt you a warning message as soon as you select the customer name. However, this is not what's happening for customers with Credit Hold set to 'Auto'.
When you create a new order for customers with Credit Hold set to 'Auto', an item must be selected first so that the system can calculate whether the customer has already exceeded its credit limit.