The List of Saved Searches is accessible from Lists > Search > Saved Searches and from Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches.
User can sort the list by clicking the chosen column. The list will be then sorted by values in this column.
If the column chosen for sorting purpose contains fields with no values, the view of the sorted list will depend on the number of Total Founds (visible in the footer under the list) and on the Number of Rows in List Segments (Set in Home > Set Preferences > General subtab > Optimizing NetSuite section).
Below are two scenarios that might occur:
- Number of Rows in List Segments is higher than Total Founds:
- Example: Number of Rows in List Segments = 180; Total Founds = 172
- The sorted list will show all rows on one page and will be sorted by values in the selected column.
- Number of Rows in List Segments is lower than Total Founds:
- Example: Number of Rows in List Segments = 20; Total Founds = 172
- The list will show results in groups of 20 rows. First page and next pages will contain 20 rows, the last page will contain 12 rows. The pages can be changed by using the From - To footer filter.
- After sorting: The sorted list will show on the first page up to 20 rows containing value in the column chosen for sorting purpose.
- The rows with no values will occur on next page(s) after choosing it in the From - To footer filter. The page(s) will be named: "(none)" or "(none)(1)", "(none)(2)", "(none)(3)"...
- If the user wants to change the view to see all results on one page, the Number of Rows in List Segments has to be set higher than Total Founds.
Note: If the Number of Rows in List Segments is set to high number it will affect the Server Performance. The recommended value for this field is 50 or less. For more information see the Article 8967: Improving Server Performance