Users may attempt to change the Ship to Address (destination) of a UPS shipment after item fulfillment and printing of integrated shipping label are done in NetSuite. In doing so, consider the following:
If Integrated Shipping Label was printed within 24 hours and is not yet in transit:
- Delete the Item fulfilment. This brings users to Shipper Void List page.
- Click Continue. This deletes the item fulfillment and sends a cancel request to UPS.
- Fulfill the order again with the correct Shipping Address.
- Print Integrated Shipping Label.
If Integrated Shipping Label was printed after 24 hours and is already in transit:
On UPS.com, follow these steps to request an intercept from your Shipping History. (If users do not have a UPS.com account yet, there is a need to first register using the UPS account they use in NetSuite.)
- Login to My UPS. https://www.ups.com/myups/login
- Select Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- Select Create a Shipment in the area at the left of the page, then select View History or Void Shipment.
- In Previous Shipments section, a summary of our recent shipments.
- If user's shipment includes one package: Select the checkbox next to the shipment the user wants to intercept, then select Request Intercept.
- If user's shipment includes multiple packages: Select the checkbox next to the shipment a user wants to intercept, then select Request Intercept. On the Select Packages for Intercept page, select the checkbox next to each package intended to intercept, then select Next.
- On Packages Eligible for Intercept page, select the radio button next to the type of intercept users want to request for the package(s).
Note: The intercept request type users choose is applied to all selected packages.
- Review or modify your package selection.
Note: Packages selected on the Select Packages for Intercept page will be pre-checked. Some packages may not be eligible for intercept; if so, the reason is displayed.
- When satisfied, select Next.
- Regardless of intercept type selection, UPS requires additional information to complete the request. Complete the required fields, indicated with a symbol.
- Select Submit. A confirmation page is displayed.
Note: This request does not guarantee that the intercept will occur. Users are charged only if the intercept occurs.
- On Confirmation page, select Request Intercept for Remaining Packages link if users want to request a different intercept type for the remaining packages in shipment.
The steps above may be found at: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/service/delivery/delivery_intercept.html.
NOTE: Please contact UPS for further assistance if Integrated Shipping Label was printed after 24 hours and is already in transit.