To delete/inactivate an Issue Status, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup > Issues > Manage Status Transitions.
- Select - All - in both the Issue Role and Issue Type dropdown list.
- Uncheck the checkboxes in each of the columns next to the Issue Status in question.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Setup > Issues > Issue Statuses.
- Check Show Inactives.
- Select the Issue Status then check the checkbox in the Inactive field.
Note: Issue Statuses can be removed/deleted if they have not been associated with an Issue.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Uncheck Show Inactives.