To be notified if a Customer replies to an Email sent from the Customer or Transaction record, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Customer.
3. Provide a Search Title.
4. In the Criteria tab > Standard subtab, set the following:
- Messages Fields... : Recipient Email is (whatever email domain the customer uses, e.g. contains @yahoo.com
- Messages fields...: Date (optional filter to limit number of emails in search results)
5. In the Results tab > Columns subtab, add the following:
- Messages : Date
- Messages : Subject
- Messages : Message
- Messages : Author
6. In the Email tab, set the following:
- Check Send Emails According to Schedule
- Check Summarize Scheduled Emails
- Check Send if No Results
7. In the Email tab > Specific Recipient subtab, add group record to list.
8. In the Email tab > Schedule subtab, check Daily Event and Repeat Every Weekday.
9. In the Series Start Date select Today.
10 Check No End Date.
Note: Enhancement 127029 has been filed for the ability to set up email alert when customers reply to an email sent to them through the Customer record.