When users encounter error only in printing UPS labels where more than 12-15 UPS Integrated Shipping labels are attempted to be printed and NetSuite throws "EPL2 is too large for EltronX's internal buffer", uninstall UPS Thermal Printer Plug-in which may require system reboot.
To completely remove UPS Thermal Printer Plug-in, consider the following:
- For Windows XP/2000 users:
- Click Start menu > either Control Panel, or Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel window, double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- From the list of programs, click to select "UPS Thermal Printer Plug-in" and click Remove.
- In Windows 2000 or XP, a dialog box asking "Are you sure you want to remove Microsoft Office (version) from your computer?" is displayed. Click Yes. The uninstaller will launch and complete with no further prompts.
- For Windows Vista users:
- Click Start menu > Settings > Control Panel
- In Control Panel window, switch to Classic View then double-click Programs and Features.
- From the list of programs, click to select "UPS Thermal Printer Plug-in" and then, near the top, click Uninstall.
- Verify that you want to uninstall and continue.
- To remove the Firefox plugin (if there's any), consider the following:
- In Firefox, navigate to Tools > Add-ons. Verify if there is thermal printer plug-in on the list.
- Click "Disable".