User with multiple roles gets redirected to the Customer Center upon log in. The Change Role icon is missing.
To resolve this, try any of the following:
- Use this link to manually view the Choose Role page and set a new Default Role
- Use a different browser to log in to NetSuite
- Reset the user's password
To reset the password, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Employees > Employees.
2. Edit the employee record of the user.
3. Click the Access tab.
4. Assign a new password in the Password field.
5. Retype the new password in the Confirm Password field.
6. Click Save.
1. If resetting the password does not resolve the problem, uncheck Give Access checkbox in the Access tab. After saving the changes, edit the employee record, in the Access tab, check Give Access, provide Password and assign a role.
2. Unchecking the Give Access will remove any personalized setting in the user's dashboard.