User creates a custom transaction line field that source the Item Weight from the Item record but the value showing is different.
Item Weight: 2.57 lb per Bundle
Stock Units: Bundle
Purchase Units: Each
Sale Units: Each
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New
2. Type: Decimal Number
3. Unmark the Store Value checkbox
4. Applies to tab > select Sale
5. Sourcing and Filtering tab > Source List: Item > Source From: Item Weight
User creates a Sales Order and the Item weight that shows up in the custom field is equal to 0.4283333
The rationale is because of the unit of measure.
1. Lists > Accounting > Units of Measure > New
2. Enter a Type Name
3. Fill out the table:
CONVERSION RATE (/base)