In order for users to save Entities as another type of records (using the Other Relationships function), their Role must have the following permissions:
- Companies (Access Level is at least Edit)
- Entity type(s) to be created via Other Relationships function (Access Level is at least Create)
1. Navigate to Setup > User/Roles > Manage Roles.
2. Edit/Customize the Role in question.
3. Under Permissions tab> Lists subtab, add the following permissions:
- Companies (set Level to at least Edit)
- Vendors (set Level to at least Create)
4. Click Save.
To use the Other Relationships function, user must have at least Edit access to the primary Entity he is creating another relationship for.
More details can be found in SuiteAnswers articles:
Companies Permission, Answer Id: 40299
Records as Multiple Types, Answer Id: 9648
Post a Comment