Under Contract Renewals > Setup > Contract RenewalsPreferences > Contract Renewals Creation tab, there is a preferencethat affects renewal of Contracts with In-Line discounts.
The following should be followed:
1. Contract RenewalsPreferences > TransactionsValidation tab
- Inline Discounting onTrans = True
- Default Customer Discounton Trans = False
- Transaction Forms toDeploy Script = Has the Sales Order form used or is empty.
2. Contract RenewalsPreferences > Contract RenewalsCreation tab
- Default Customer DiscountRenewals = False
For example, there is a Contract with an In-Line Discount that isset to be renewed the next time script R05 runs. When the preference DefaultCustomer Discount Renewals is enabled, the In-Line discount would notbe included in the renewal transaction. Conversely, if Default CustomerDiscount Renewals is disabled, the In-Line discount from the originatingtransaction will be included in the renewal transaction.
Post a Comment