Considering the following scenarios:
- The Customer has an Email Address which appears in other entity records, or the Customer has Duplicates
In one of the individual record, Opt-In Confirmation Email has been sent:
Edit record > Marketing > Subscription > Send Subscription Email > Opt-In Confirmation = T > Send
- After the Customer confirms, no change is reflected in the record
When an entity record has Duplicates, the Opt-In Confirmation Email has to be sent through Mass Update:
- Log in to NetSuite using a role with permission to perform mass updates.
- Navigate to Lists > Mass Update > Mass Updates.
- Expand Marketing > Send Subscription Message to Entities > Opt-In Confirmation = T.
- Under Criteria > add Email is [email address] (Note: [email address] is a place holder for the email address of the entity with duplicate records).
- Click Preview to view the records with the same email address.
- Click Perform Update to run the mass update or Save to save this mass update for future use.
Post a Comment