Consider the following scenario:
- A list of customers with more than 5 cases filed or created is needed (5 is an example number and can be replaced with another number depending on the requirement)
- A list of customers with more than 5 cases filed or created within a week is needed (a week is a placeholder for time criteria and can be replaced depending on the requirement)
To create the saved search, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Click Customer.
3. Enter a Search Title.
4. Under Criteria > Standard subtab, add the following (Skip this step if a time criteria will not be set):
- Case : Date Created is within this week
5. Under Criteria > Summary subtab, add the following:
- Summary Type = Count > Field = Case: Internal ID > is greater than 5 (5 is a placeholder for any number and can be changed)
6. Under Results > Columns subtab, add the fields to display in the search result, for example:
· Name > Summary Type = Group
· Case : Number > Summary Type = Count
7. Click Save & Run.