This article is intended for accounts integrated with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite's partner in delivering financial management solutions.
1. Navigate to Export tab > Export Account Mappings.
2. Click Select All.
3. Click "Copy Selected Import Mappings" button.
4. Click Save.
5.Navigate to Export tab > Export Level Mappings.
6. Click Select All.
7. Click "Copy Selected Import Mappings" button.
8. Click Save.
9. Navigate to Export tab > Export Data.
- Output Target = CSV File.
- Click Edit next to Format and mark the "External Account Codes" radio button. Mark "Include Unmapped Items" checkbox as well.
- Click Edit next to Filter and set the Time Range.
- Click Edit next to Dimensions to remove Location Dimension by clicking on "Location" in the Selected Dimensions box and click the double arrow going to the left.
- Click Edit next to the Rule and make sure Currency = "Use Level's Currency" and all checkboxes are unmarked.
- Click Export button.
1. This report may also serve as a template when importing values. Remember that when doing an import, value will be added to the current value of the Account. Hence, when 0 is imported in Jan-2013 and more actuals were imported on Feb-2013, then Account would no longer be 0.
2. The speadsheet will only include Account Codes per Level in a specific period.
3. Account rollup will not be included in the Report.