A. Create a Saved Search for the vendor bills where the withholding tax will be removed.
1. Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Transaction as the Search Type.
3. On the Criteria tab, enter a filter to pull up the transactions you want to update. For example, internal ID = xxxxx.
4. Add another filter for Tax Line = No.
5. On the Results tab, add the following fields as columns:
· Internal ID
· Line ID
· Item Rate
· Click Preview or Save & Run.
· Export the Results as CSV.
B. Modify the exported file to set up the CSV Import file.
1. Remove lines where the Line ID is 0.
2. Change the Item Rate of the Withholding Tax line to 0.
3. Save the file.
C. Import the file.
1. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
2. Set Import Type = Transactions
3. Set the Record Type = Vendor Bills.
4. Click Next.
5. Data Handling = Update.
6. Map the CSV file fields against the NetSuite fields as follows:
· Internal ID = Internal ID
· Line ID = Items : Order Line
· Item Rate = Items : Rate
· <set default to NULL> = Items : Withholding Tax Amount
· <set default to NULL> = Items : Withholding Tax Base Amount
· <set default to NULL> = Items : Withholding Tax Code
· <set default to NULL> = Items : Withholding Tax Rate
7. Click Next.
8. Enter an import name.
9. Click Save & Run.
Post a Comment