The process would involve editing the transaction that needs to be re-printed. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Lists > Accounting > Accounts.
2. Click on the Account that was used on the transaction you wish to reprint and you will be directed to the Account Register
3. Click Edit on the transaction line on your check and edit the address.
Note: Once saved, you will be transported back to the Account register. Click on the Print checkbox next to the check you want to re-print and hit Refresh.
4. Navigate again to Transactions > Management > Print Checks and Forms > Check.
5. Select the Account and mark Print checkbox and hit Print.