· Amortization Schedule does not have a Subsidiary field.
· It is the transaction that uses the schedule that shows the Subsidiary field.
· User cannot restrict the list (Lists > Accounting > Amortization Schedules) but user can set a Saved Search for the list view of a particular role and subsidiary.
· To resolve:
o Navigate to Lists > Accounting > Amortization Schedule
o Click on Customize View
o Click More Options
o In the Customize Amortization Schedules Search page:
§ Under the Criteria tab > Standard sub tab:
· Select Transaction fields
· Select Subsidiary in the drop-down
· Choose a subsidiary
§ Under the Audience tab:
· Unmark Select All for the Roles box
· Select the specific custom role (with access to the subsidiary selected in the Criteria tab) that user wants to give access to the custom view list/saved search
o Rename the search
o Save and Run
o Perform the same steps for the other subsidiaries and their corresponding custom role.
· When your custom role goes into the Amortization Schedule list, user should select the custom list view that was created specifically for his subsidiary.
· The list should only show Amortization Schedules for transactions created on the role's subsidiary.