The User wants to pull all data that can be viewed within each Customer Record > Sales tab > Item subtab in one Saved Search Result.
The Search setup can be accessed by clicking the Customize View button on this Item subtab. Here are the steps to reproduce the desired Saved Search:
- Navigate to Lists tab > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Select Transaction as Search Type
- In the Criteria tab > Standard subtab > add the following Filters:
- Type=is any of Cash Sales, Credit Memo, Statement Charge, Invoice
- Item Fields.. Type=is any of Assembly/Bill of Materials, Inventory Item, Non-Inventory Item, Kit/Package, Other Charge, Service
- Account Type=is any of Income, Deferred Revenue
- Customer field..: Name – Summary Type=Group – Custom Label=Customer
- Item field..: Name – Summary Type=Group – Custom Label=Item
- Item field..: Description – Custom Label=Description
- Quantity – Summary Type=Sum – Summary Label=Quantity
- Amount (Net) – Summary Type=Sum – Summary Label=Total
- Effective Rate – Summary Type=Average – Summary Label=Unit Price (Average)
- Date – Summary Type=Maximum – Summary Label=Last Purchased Date
The user can now see all Item information related to Transactions with Customers, sorted by Customer. On the Search Results page, the user can click the Export – CSV button to generate an Excel file with these results.