Users may encounter the error with the steps below:
1. Navigate to Transactions > Manufacturing > Enter Completions > select work orders.
2. Click Submit button.
3. Once the Status is Complete, click the link under the Submission Status column to view the detail of the error.
Note: An unexpected error may also be encountered when a user click the Enter Completion button on the work order.
To resolve this, follow the steps below:
1. Open the work order.
2. Click the Manufacturing Routing link.
3. Under the Manufacturing Cost Template column, click the link.
4. On the Manufacturing Cost Template, open each item under the Item column.
5. Under the Accounting column, check if there is an Expense Account assigned to each items.
6. Assign an Expense Account.
7. Click Save.
8. Open the work order.
9. Click Enter Completion button.