Non-Administrator Role is trying to edit the Depreciation History values but is unable to as the fields are grayed out, even though under Fixed Assets > Setup > System Setup > Settings tab > Allow Asset Value Editing = True and Non-Administrator role has already been selected in the User Roles field.
1. Login using an Administrator role.
2. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
3. Click Edit or Customize beside the Non-Administrator Role.
4. Click Forms tab > Custom Record subtab.
5. For the FAM - Depreciation History Type, set Standard FAM - Depreciation History Form as the Preferred form by checking the Preferred box.
6. Click Save.