To remove a default credit card account in a customer record, do the following steps:
- Go to the Customer Record > Financial tab > Credit Cards subtab > look for the credit card that was set as the Default Credit Card.
- Click on the Edit button, and click on the Default Credit Card and Uncheck the box.
- Click on Done and save the Customer Record.
To test, perform the following steps:
- Test by creating a new Sales Order for the customer.
- After adding the customer, check on the Billing tab > and the Payment Method field should now be blank.